What to look for in a Talent Acquisition Partner?
Choosing the right talent acquisition partner is critical to the success of your business – finding good candidates can be difficult, so finding either someone or a service who helps you bring in the right talent is invaluable.
Here are a few key things to look for:
- A good talent acquisition partner will have a strong understanding of your business and what you do. They will be able to source candidates that not only have the right skillset, but also fit in with your company culture.
- They will also be experienced in sourcing candidates from a variety of channels – whether that’s job boards, social media, etc.
- A good talent acquisition partner will work with you to understand your specific needs and requirements, and then find candidates that match those criteria.
- Finally, they will help or support you throughout the entire process – from initial job creation and advertising through to communication with candidates.
What type of company needs a talent acquisition partner?
Any company that is finding it difficult to source good candidates on their own could benefit from working with a talent acquisition partner. They can help you reach a larger pool of candidates, and offer services to streamline your recruitment process ultimately helping you find the best possible match for your business.
Working with a talent acquisition partner can save you time and money in the long run – they can help you find the right candidates quickly and efficiently, so you can focus on running your business.
Where should you look for a talent acquisition partner?
There are a few different places you can look for a talent acquisition partner:
- Online job boards: going directly to job sites like Indeed, Reed and Totaljobs will offer talent acquisition services – this is a quick, low cost solution if you’re looking to recruit.
- Recruitment agencies: these companies specialise in sourcing candidates, and if you’re looking to recruit for a senior or specialist role, they’re definitely worth considering.
- In-house TA: if you’re regularly recruiting or planning too, it might be worth taking someone permanently so they fully understand the types of people you’re looking to take on.
How Get Staffed Online Recruitment can help...
We work as a Talent Acquisition Partner for thousands of business all over the UK, right from growing micro businesses through to FSTE 100 companies and everything in between.
We’re experienced in all levels of recruitment and sourcing candidates from a variety of channels. As well as our market leading job board coverage we even offer innovative recruitment technology to make your recruitment process as streamlined as possible.
So if you’re struggling to recruit or attract the right talent, or simply just want to make your recruitment process easier and more efficient, get in touch with us today and see how we can help.